Plans and Updates
Three-Year Electric & Gas Energy Efficiency Plans
The energy efficiency programs administered by the Utility Energy Efficiency Program Administrators (PAs) operate in accordance with three-year plans developed in collaboration with the EEAC and approved by the Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities.
The currently approved plan covers 2022 through 2024. In addition to the three-year plans, mid-term modifications and regular reporting are also put in place to ensure program success. The EEAC in the process of developing the priorities for the 2025-2027 Three-Year Plan and will be holding a series of Listening Sessions and Workshops.
All materials documenting current and prior three-year plans are fully accessible, including information charting annual updates and mid-term modifications. In addition the Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities (DPU) orders approving the three-year plans are available. For more information about the Program Administrators’ current program offerings including how to participate, please visit: https://www.masssave.com/.
2025-2027 Three-Year Energy Efficiency Plan Workshops
- Arabic – 2027-2025 ورش عمل الخطة الثالثية
- Cape Verdean Creole – Workshops di Planu di Tres Anu 2025-2027
- Chinese – 关于2025-2027三年计划的研讨会
- English – 2025-2027 Three-Year Energy Efficiency Plan Workshops
- French – Ateliers du Plan Triennal 2025-2027
- Haitian Creole – 2025-2027 Atelye Plan Pou Twazan
- Khmer – សិក្ខា សាលាផែនក្ខររយៈពេលបីឆ្ន ាំ2025-2027
- Portuguese – Seminários do Plano trienal de 2025 a 2027
- Russian – Семинары по инвестиционному плану эффективного использования энергии на три года (2025-2027 гг.)
- Spanish – Talleres del Plan Trienal 2025-2027
- Vietnamese – Hội Thảo Kế Hoạch Ba Năm 2025-2027